Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hellowie (:
I miss saying that,I used to say it all the time in primary with SMEEkins.
Anywho,
I'm pretty sure we've all had our fair share of embarassing moments.But I noticed for a fact that I usually do something really embarassing when I'm tired.It's like I'm higher than usual.

Example
I was out with my cousins one time.I hadn't had enough sleep the night before,misleading to lack of sleep,tiredness etc.At that particular moment I saw this really superly hott guy on the escalators.Out of the blue I start waving and shouting

"BYE BYE HOTT GUYYYYYY!!!!"

...but I don't realise it until my cousins asked me profusely.

"What in the name of God do you think your doing?"

Embarassing huh?Plus I didn't even know I did it.
Pfffttt
* * *
It's New Years Eve,and Hari Raya Qurban/Aidil Adha.I was invited to darling Ty's house but I only knew yesterday.Therefore plans were made earlier.So sorry Ty.I'd love to go but I can't.Try to have fun without me kay?which I know is logically impossible (:

But anyway...
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE IN READERLAND!!!!!

Especially my 21 fave people in the world.
You guys know who you are (:
Batai+Blau+Jati+Belian clan.

* * *
50 random things
1.Cik Noor Aini is staying in DJ everyone.Whoopee!!!
2.I'm in my cousin's house on the com and everyone around me is asleep!=.="
3.Abang Nafik's photo was really hott (:
4.And one day I forgot when,where and how,he told me he knows Fazil.
5.I'm contemplating on whether to cut my hair.
6.Lately,I love my dreams.ALOT!
7.I miss the Delicious family.
8.I miss the Balautianz fam too:/
9.Aiyoh I miss alot of people lah kay?
10.I love surveys
11.I got new jeans :D
12.Hurin is next to me and she likes that guy who was in the newspaper for go karting (((:
13.She says no and that Kak Trina does.
14.I want the M.A.C lip tint that Kak Ina has.
15.I like perfume.
16.I'm gettin' pineapple Keds
17.I think I'm gonna hate 2 Cengal
18.Hur likes the colour blue.
19.Ika is a brat.
20.Kayra's really cute.
21.and she likes me better than she likes Sophie.hehehehe
22.If Dogg was a human instead of a cat I think he'd be really hot.
23.I like Italian food best.
24.Eva Green and Sienna Miller are GORGEOUS.
25.Lynettes husband is really hot.(Desperate Housewives)
26.I think I'm gonna celebrate my birthday with Nicole next year (:
27.Emo gay guys are yummy.haha.But I'm totally straight.
28.Justin from Desperate Housewives is soooooo drool worthy.
29.I love Gwen Stefani songs
30.Only limited songs I find imposibble to get sick of even after listening to it over and over again.TWO of them are Over my head-The Fray and You-Switchfoot.
31.I miss Tiwa Wiwa.
32.Hurin is very comfy!
33.I love pearls.They're pretty.
34.Meng Leong can you bring the Burberry sheepie for me (: oh and the perfume :D
35.Kington is really funny
36.I love Krishee's eyelashes.
37.I painted Jeremy Danker's fingernails bright PINK!
38.I miss KL childrens choir so much
39.Channing Tatum is Bi
40.Some of dreams are to have a walk in wardrobe and a tiara.hahhaa
41.I love the strum of Nick's guitar.
42.I love Nick even more.
43.Bindis are pretty
44.May En. Mohd Merah R.I.P
45.Sammi's addicted to DBSK.It's a korean band.
46.I haven't sent the photos to Kah Mun,Katrina and Sam.Whoops
47.Aunty Michelle is the prettier version of posh spice
48.I'm in great need to have a girly day in with Nicole,Sofie and Hapreet and Smee.
49.and Joyce,Esfern,Dee and Ry.
50.I really have to go cos Abang Ned is here AND IF HE READS THIS i'M DEAD!

No comments: