Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slowly, I breathed out a loud sigh.
Kakak has already turned the air conditioning off 20 minutes ago,and still here I am.In bed.
Wiping sleep from my eyes and just staring at the empty bunk bed on top of me.
I wonder why I'm not profusely sweating underneath the thick comforters. Then I remember I'm wearing just a thin black tank and black underwear. I reach for my thick-rimmed black glasses and I feel this all-black thing I have going on is probably quite reflective of how I feel now.

NOT DEATH MORONS.

Just kind of empathetic.

I want to curl up in my bed and just do nothing.
But when I have the time I know I will never do that,because as lazy as I am,I am extremely unable to sit and do nothing for hours end.
I wish I was that lazy though.

Because that's what I really need right now.
To retire into the cold air and sleep.

I can't bring myself to do anything right now.

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office 2010. Includes Excel, Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, PowerPoint, Access, and Word office
2010
.Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps--it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are.