Friday, March 27, 2009

Saya mewakili SMKDJ untuk Bola Tenpin MSSD



If you are wondering why there is a picture with my head on but Nick's body well stay PUT.
The other day upon collecting the fees for Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang,Azry was holding a form.
I took a peek and he asked if I wanted to join.
So I scribbled my name and i.c. number.

Folks,I joined Bowling for MSSD.
I am going to make an utter fool of my self.
But as Alex and Derrick looks at it,HEY FREE GAME.
I will be the only form four but some other form five girls joned too.
This is funny because lightyears ago-well in Form One-when Nicholas and I had something going on,I always wondered how my boyfriend could love to bowl and I disliked it.
I can't bowl.Period.

Even with the drains covered up.
Oh well as Fie puts it,
"ALA Daen,now you can choose,nak longkang kiri ke kanan,"

Fie you make me smile la (':


p.s.
I still remember in Form One I was determined to be a good "girlfriend" so I asked one of Nick's best friends,DERRICK,who was his favourite bowlers.
At first he gave me a footballer/or was it wrestlers? name.
There goes the brownie points.

No comments: