Friday, March 13, 2009

My feet's gone numb,but I'm all over you

There is this annoying Nelly song replaying over and over and over in my head.

So annoying I am beginning to like it.
It's a song with Ashanti but Ashanti is his wife which kinda amounts to most of his songs.
But I think it's Kelly Rowland.

I like Kelly.




SPM results day and everyone was so chucked up I mean seriously.
I have never seen sarcasm so rightly used before,tears that tear your heart up and feeble smiles.
You know the world is fake but everyones smiles are as plastic as my Barbies.

What is the world amounting to?


I know you aren't happy and you feel like sh*t even after 10 hugs today but note that D you are more than that measly paper. Shred it up and make a move,I know you can soar to higher grounds just that.


love,shred the paper AFTER you've used it for job/colleges/universities applications

No comments: