Sunday, March 08, 2009

I changed the title to "I LOVE NICOLE BECAUSE I DO I DO I DO OOOOO"

Anna Sui FALL '09




Staying true to herself,here is the maestro herself,intricate with what she's famous for.
PAISLEY.
And not in the Grandma Polly's-knitted-cardi-and-frumpy-vomit-pink-dress-complete-with-pussy-bow-butttons.
Nope it's all about texture,colour and prints.

The boots and head gear's cute but what I really love are the indian accented designs-sparked perhaps by a certain multiple awrd winning movie?-love love love.

Today was simple.

Latin,my gold shoes are coming are they look stunning!
Lunch at Sunway Pyramid,and for once I felt powerful-SOPHIE GETS ME-so powerful I ate something spicy.
Guys are you proud of me?
Gym and sorbet for treats.

I officially have GG S2 part 2 suckers-*cough Rowy and Kristal.

I watched YES MAN for the second time today and a surprise is to unwraped tomorrow.
But now I'm dead tired and I'm going to sweat it all up again tomorrow.

I haven't had a sleep in in months.

No comments: