Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exams=stress
Like everyone else didn't know that.
My blog seems to be somewhat dead.Due to the unfrequent posts.Sorry.Exams
Yesterday in the prefects lounge I was screaming "OMG KE MING YOUR MALAY NAME IS(insidejoke)xxxxxxx"
"HIS NAME IS BLABLABLA XXXXXX TOOO!"
And then I jumped very hyperly and tripped on my skirt.
Oh yeah.
And they laughed.How absolutely supportive.
Bodohs.
Todays mammys 42 birthday!!!
But she doesnt look 42 at all (:
No I'm not sucking up to her she doesnt even read my blog ok.
But if sucking up=belly button ring
I don't mind

Joyce and I are so ready to hit the gym.Or maybe we're just ready to abuse the facilities in the gym?hahahaha
I need to blog.and put in a cbox.

Yesterday I did so many careless mistakes in my science papaer.The most I can get I repeat most! is 84!!! )':
and then I came home and ate mcd's vanilla soft serve which made me feel like an elephant.
grahhhhh!
i have to go study history and khb.taa

i want you so badly but do you even realise?

No comments: