Sunday, March 21, 2010

'Blood is thicker than water'



I really had no clue we bred liars as well.
I've seen the fair share of drama that we've been through-I KNOW,it runs in the family.
But seriously? I mean I know cocky. It's in our genetic code. Pride and ego, please don't deny.
I REALLY don't care if you've done planks before and think :
"OH I bet you guys haven't done them before, you just seemed like it," because honestly I really don't care.

And there you go propogating your "family first" bull shit.
If you don't know how to use "Parents(in our case FAMILY),God,Sweat" PLEASE divert yourself from even USING the word.
Because all that's coming out of it is one big hypocritical mess which I honestly don't want to be a part of.

I love you to death and you know that it will always be that way.
But I honestly cannot take the fake faux expressions that you give me.
To what? Simply sugarcoat and sprinkle your words with glitter and magical rainbows?
Because that's going to make everything better.
Honestly being older,I felt you had more sense in that.
The point is the decisions you made just dawned upon me that you don't see beyond the looking glass.
People out there love you with a choice.
We,I,love you because we're blood and flesh.

No comments: