Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yes I'm aware that I won't be able to stay up for tuition tomorrow.



I was at the dermatologist today.
The same one Lee Chong-Wei goes to HOHO&Em.
Maybe it was the lack of sleep no thanks to those pesky FaceBook updates but...
I was greeted by one of the nurses who was by far the prettiest Asian girl I've ever seen.
And if you guys are even COMPELLED to say that your pretty little SNSD girls are perfect.
By golly are you guys out of your wits.
I think I had a insta-girl crush momento.
You know Shu-Qi,yeah she looks like that. BUT she's a mother of two kids-sense my jealousy-
I tried to take a photo but it was getting a little bit obvious.

Before going into the doctors office for a consultation I needed to pee and she,the nurse (whose name is Joyce by the way) pointed it out for me.
It was down the corridor . Right down. Far down.
You've been to a hospital right? Right.
Watched a hospital horror flick? Where the lights suddenly start flickering and the length of the corridor increases.
Yeah it was like that.
This clinic is in Klang and you know those shop-lots they have in Klang.
In this clinic they perform cosmetic surgeries,tucks,lifts,peels,facials,dermabrations.
Botox,cosmetic dentistry...Loads of those things
So it took up like what? 10 shop-lots. And I'm not even counting the ones below.
When you come up to the entrance,to the counter. It's divided into two areas and a nurse usually directs you where to go.
And since I usually only go there for facials I was brought to that one area.
That place alone has about 20 rooms. So imagine walking down an empty corridor,illuminated by the fluorescent flickering and pristine,somewhat bleached walls pinned with beauty article cut-outs and such.
Passing each room filled with machines used for God-knows-what,God-knows-where.
Call me paranoid but the already air-conditioned environment went chillier as it was.
Quickly I marched to the toilet. I have never peed to fast before and I,for the first time,wished my mommy actually followed me in.

I sped through the corridor as fast as my legs could carry me.
And on my way I passed what looked like...
a cupboard under the stairs!
WHAT was this? Friggin' Harry Potter?
Do people live in there?! Tried to calm myself down by saying thats where they kept the supplies. But I thought of the knives and syringes and I guess you could say that didn't help.

What also didn't help was that the doctor consulting me had obviously taken Botox over a long period of time. I wasn't even sure if he was angry/confused/happy. Lack of facial expression scares me.
It didn't help either that his cupboards which had glass doors embedded on the them,were covered in black paper.
Like he had something to hide.

I went into another office and the glass panels to the cupboards were all frosted.
Which on normal circumstances would have been deemed as a chic choice for furniture,
but why did I feel something not right?
AND WHY WERE THE SYRINGES PLACED SO CONVENIENTLY ON TOP OF THE CUPBOARD!

It's either I am crazy/have an over active imagination or I'm on to something.

I have to go back there,so I'm actually hoping it's the first two.

No comments: