Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nair Strips+Derrick's phone hehe.
And you thought you were messy.
This was the day before the LEO thingy
Those who went can see my Butterfly top above.

IS THAT MY KNICKER DRAWER LEFT AJAR!

Blogger's not being very nice ):
(YES it is,seeee the photos above (: )

Thank you everybody who has been behind me and next to me through out everything.

Today I visited my grandfathers grave.
After reading the yassin , my papa said
"You can even silently tell TokBak (grandfather)what you want to tell God as he's closer to Him,"
I haven't broke down that way in so long.

TokBak always told us,
that in life there must be a balance.
There is good and bad.
But he urged us all(grandkids,children...)to pray.
To obey the Five Rukun Islam.

As he always said
"If you don't bayar (pay) the telephone line,how is God going to answer your calls?"

Oh Operator The Line Is Dead.







On a happier note,
Selamat Hari Raya everyone.

I urge everyone to reach out to ask for forgiveness from everybody important in their lives.
Life isn't permanent but damage can be.

Although so can forgiveness.


Have a wonderful Raya everybody,
God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, the line is dead for me too. :S

Unknown said...

Hang on,we'll get there