Monday, September 07, 2009

I had the cutest dream the other day.

Another with my sexy LEXY LIEW!
(Don't I always dream of you,weirdly enough! At least THIS ONES PG rated)

I was at my old apartment in,well I'm not thinking straight so I forgot.
And my family went downstairs to check out like the family centres
-do they actually have those?-
and the place looked pretty refurbished and all with those Zen hot stones and mini waterfalls and all.
In fact it looked kinda alright.

And so we all wandered on our own for fun and I met ALEX,well it's him at about 10
-us actually-
cos I looked into the waterfall and I saw that I was in a Little Mermaid shirt
-with no bra none the less,not that I had boobs at that age anyway,but I felt sorta naked,sorta liberated in fact-
and a pair of pink pants with 'My Little Pony's all over it.Oh yeah and a PowerRanger watch. The red one,I loved those guys.
Anyway,I was feel sorta weird right being ten years old with Alex and I said "Hi,Alex!" and he was like "Oh hey,uhm yeah I'm Alex,you are?"
I really didn't believe he forgot me so I just said Daena and we started playing.
PowerRangers,did I mention I love those guys.

So after a bit we got tired,and we found a spot in that lovely Zen garden of ours and just sat back on the grass and looked up at the stars.
And it was kinda romantic except at ten,the only guy you fall in love with is the RedPowerRanger,TheLittleMermaid's PrinceEric or that annoying guy and kindy,not your love at first sight.
And then we looked at each other,and....






BET YOU THOUGHT WE KISSED.




WROOOOONNNNGGGGG.

Then we argued on whether it was chips or french fries.
-that actually happened with my first best friend.His name was Bevern and he was my neighbour. I don't know who he is anymore ):-
And I don't remember which part we told each other our chinese names but we did and his was
"ALEXANDER LIEW THIAM CHYE"
Thiam Chye is nicholas' chinese name for those who don't know.

I poked Alex in the ribs and giggled
"Why do you have Nicholas' chinese name Alex?"
He turned around and said

"WHO!?"









bizarre.

No comments: