Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Wasabi UP!"

Is it possible not to love her??
She is the awesomest possumest thing ever!


Check these out these are the shiz! HOMMAGOD.
C'mon she has sushi fingers,NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDIBLE ART.

...

Jia Shern has really pretty legs-sans the fact that he has scars-
He is a girl,c'mon that is NO FAIR.

THANKS LOVE LOVE for helping me out with my tumbles and my lovely lovely KIT who helped me with my motions,I can feel it in my arms tonight! *hugs and kisses*

Spent the earlier part of the day with MANDA and the next part lazing about before heading over to KITs!Polished off Ika's leftover butter pop corn and then made an impromtu head out to OU. We bought pretty shoes for Raya,well she did. OH I AM ENVIOUS!

We had some weird Churros wannabe which was ick.I miss AMERICAN CHURROS and there was this booth we passed and the poeple there said it was a Model Search-mabob and told me to join. Unfortunately I was two years short of age so OH WELL.

I rrrreaalllly want cute knickers!




OH TODAY I COULD DRINK MILK!






This is literally "shake shake shake the glitter!"
HEHE

I will be the first person ever to create glitter sticky-tac and become FAMOUS

No comments: