Saturday, February 21, 2009

Merentas Desa today,was my first time being a quarter mistressing.
Honestly it's such an easy job (albeit hungry one)
butbutbut ours was just at the turning of Kayu Ara and we sat in Pn Noor Arbaiyah's car-her phone is so cuuuute by the way- and just talked and gave motivation.

I get a cert for looking pretty,hehehe!
But next year I'm going to run.

"WEI CHEE NEXT YEAR WE"LL GET TOP 5 OHKAY!"
"UHHHH,top 10 can ah???"
"WEI CHEEEEE!"
"OH KAYYYY TOP 5!!!"

at 8

baby












UH-MAN-DAHHHHHH

I'm not a narcissist-not always-but manda didn't liked the picture so we said "CROP IT"




our sexy photo

E.


Abangy

Kemuel

D

DADDY,oh yeah the scripts with me.

mandaaaa this one ahh? : D


LOOK AT EVERYONE,how vain


Lord Marcus Beaton you love my RESPECT cap


I am Serena.
Beck is Blair.
Alex wants to be Nate (hahahahahahhahahaha!) or was it Bart? (Bart dies la)
Marcus is Lord Marcus Beaton
SOPHIE,you can be Catherine!
Derrick is Chuck Bass.
Who is Jenny?

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE IS MY DANIEL HUMPHREY?!

No comments: