Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Being a girl never felt so bad.

Just when I intended to live a "luxurious" lifestlye,the bad times have hit us.
Times are rough.

MY SUSBSITUTE ENGLISH TEACHER IS TOO COOL!
OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS SPARKED WITH ONE QUESTION.

"Teacher,are you enganged?"

I am thinking of becoming a subsitute teacher when I finish SPM now heheh!
But only if I get to teach like english or something because otherwise!
HAHAHAHAHA.

I'll just tell stories and talk about Chanel's latest line.
UNLESS ME AND NICOLE BECOME THE FACE OF THE LINE FIRST (:

Nicole has the best excuses to NOT attend school,seriously.

I hate the schools fried chicken now,ugh gross.

I'm gonna do yoga now and will then be teetering in school and grasping on to ALex's school bag for support as I mount down the staircases!

No comments: