Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dremers&IceCreamerz

Two posts in a day,my that's some new record.
Joyce I'm getting into the SPIRIT OF IT!
Soph,Alex,Kem,ChinTak and all my scout friends I miss you and LOVE YOU!
OH DINIE BODOH I SAYANG YOU TOO BOOBS.
Yeah whatever.

You know I so promise to go for Kesatria next year I feel kinda bad for not going and all.
God please forgive me!
Due to my ways,in which I cannot manage time in the proper manner therefore all the time used to procrastinate,in which it's leftovers are used for something WORTHWHILE.
God.

Stuff I'm lookin' forward too:

1.My navel ring (hahahahahahah!PLEASE MUM!)
2.My tat (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right)
3.SATC MOVIE (that's Sex and The City)
4.Hairspray?
5.Salsa (yes or no Alex?)
6.PMR to be OVER AND DONE WITH
7.Ice skating with mummy.
8.MY BREAKFAST LUNCH TEA DINNER SUPPER AND DESSERT WITH SAMIKKINS(why do I even love you ?)


Stuff I need to do:

1.Stop procrastinating
2.Start praying
3.Finish my friggin' projects
4.OMG WHAT AM I S'POSSED TO DO FOR SIVICS?
5.Post ALOT of past pictures(oopsie!)
6.Find white top
7.Study History
8.Science Notes
9.Schedule practises
10.Presents
11.I really can't remember....

I promise to them ESOK!

well actually it's 1 in the am so today..

WHATEVER.

No comments: