Tuesday, March 18, 2008

broken social scene.

A little shortie for yaaa.
MY NEW FAVE BAND-Broken Social Scene.

Drama was FUN!
I LALALALALOVE THE SONGS.
At first I had doubts about crew but I enjoy it so much now!Especially the company (:
My friends are AH-MAY-ZING ACTORS.no shit.

As well as super cartoon characters.
"There goes my house," hahahhahahaha! FINN
Mhhhm,I'll dance with you tomorrow Alex.

Phie couldn't make it.Debate.
Busy girl.But no worries,I'm so proud of her anyway,yes?
Congrats for the team!

I think Zhen Quan can do really good documentaries and monolouges. Yes?
And if you're actually reading this,I love you sosososososo much too!!!!
Ohkay,another time soon!!!

random but,
I love callie,fie and nene!
sistahood of the travelling KASUT.

ESF cheer up ILU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so it's YOU who wrote sisterhood of the travelling kasut. me and jeremy were wondering who the hell was so random-.-