Wednesday, June 06, 2007

lay here entwined so we can get some

Hi :D

I'm in Sophie's room now.Tri,Jo and Dee are staying over.Ashley can't but she's still here (:

And she's reading this over my shoulder and repeating things over,commenting my words and correcting my spellings.

Whatever.

Boys were here but they went home.Wan Jyn went home the last.We all spent QUALITY time with him.Haha WE LOVE HIM (:

Ate pizza and dranka little coke.Hardly tho.Lots and lots of water tho my moze :D

I really miss my banana cake (JOYCE LIM HUEY YEE :D )

hehe pfft.We were so supposed to go to the gym together but to no avail.Aww

Kayra ish shooooo cute

She's sophie's cute baby sister.

And she likes my boobs(ohkay actually everyone elses)and everyones booty.

Yes she even hit Wan Jyn actually grabbed it.Oh my God.

I'm shhhhhooo mad.Nicole Chin Yin Ling can't sleepover )':

Mhhmm I'll blog more later.


Oh yeah p/s

this is on FIRE


This is rather weird on account that he's been my BEST FRIEND since I think.
Late standard five but I've known him since standard three.
Happy Belated Birthday Deryk Quah (:
I LOVE YOU :D
Oh yes
Happy Birthday Derrick Leong
Today you're finally fourteen
My favourite Bond.

No comments: