Sunday, June 10, 2007

English Beat.I'm sorry love but I'm too British for all this.Cuppa tea?

Hello there
I see no point in swear greetings which some undisclosed people do.What is the point honestly.
You're only making yourself appear cheap.Have some dignity.Or have you lost it in the Hollywood Hills? (:
I've never really liked Hilary Duff until now.I think if I had children,I'd like my daughter(if I'm blessed with a daughter)to look up to her.
She's just different from the rest.Plus she doesn't dance on bar tops half naked and drunk.
Oh and he fashion taste is rather good if I do say so myself.
What am I doin' right now?
Waitin' for Soph to finish her little chat with my banana cakelimhueyyee...oh and singing/humming songs from Grease.
Was aimlessly browsing,reading random blogs,so I typed Sophia's URL in the address bar and scrolldown to read her posts and waddayaknow...
I was feeling rather blah at that moment and I come across the perfect pick-me-up
a beautiful photo of the Grease Boys
Jeremy,Shazmeer,Wan Jyn,Marcus,Ke Ming and Yee Fei.
These boys have a very special place in my hearts.
When I saw the picture it took my breth away.
You boys looked stunning,as always,but you know.
Very handsome that day (:
And during the performance...
if you are squimish back off now
I guess I had my own Sandra Dee moment,I feel in love with the jock,Danny Zuco
my dear Shazmeer.I guess at that moment,and that moment alone I fell in love with you too.
Amazing (:
haha
Cousins are watching Grease.
I miss Grease so much.Even with the amount of hardships.Fights
(haha Shaz).Tears.Agony and fear of not makin' it to the finals.We got in.And everyone put in so much effort.I've never seen a production evolve into something so amazing in such a short amount of time.Miracle or not I'm truly blessed to have worked and done practices with you amazing people.
I cannot bear to go downstairs,to watch Grease,Oh no,I might cry.Sure when Summer Nights blasted from the downstairs stereo I jumped onto the computer chair and not too long after the table and belted it out as if I was on stage again.
I imagined my monkey cheerleader friends screaming the Grease family's name.(Dina,Deena right Krish.Inside joke)And how much my feet hurt even though I was prancing around the stage in ballet flats.Oh I'll never forget that day.Many firsts.
First musical performance.
First duet.
First major role in a production(gulp,but thanks for the faith)
First feetache in balletflats.
First slow dance
First love-at-first-sight-for-five-minutes(haha)
The best and worst day of my life.Until my wedding day of course.Ya Allah you even slow dance during your wedding too.Too much of a coincidence.,haha
On the lighter note,
did I story you about Sophie's place?
Well no suprise but it was THE BOMB.
Her mummy's nasi briyani and chocolate cake.is.so.good.
oh and also,I fell in love with Nestle's Guava yoghurt drink.Honestly I feel so icky without it now.Sophie's house is beautiful.The interior is very english and primandproper.But it's so cosy.I felt so at home.At such ease.So cosy.I didn't want to go home at all.
And the ambience outside lifted my spirits.It's kinda like CAMERONS haha but no cold air.
or strawberries.
or tea plantation.TANAMAN BERTERES :D
or...
oh you get the picture
we took many many pictures which will be coming to several blogs near you
namely mine,soph's,tri's,jo's,ash's,nic's,ry's.the people who slept over and came over.
well my cousins are about to come up and hang me if I do not,I repeat and I quote
"Get yer ghetto booty down 'ere and spend some quality love with your Sujakuotures,"
yeah yeah yeah I'm comin'
I'll be updating very soon I promise.

No comments: