Monday, February 05, 2007

I haven't been able to update my blog for a very long period.Well I must say I haven't been free for a very long time either.I can't remember the last time I slept in(excluding the day I was unwell).But if I'm free this Saturday I might.I'm doing poorly in my Math now,I can't seem to get Algebraic Expressions.They drive me up the wall.I can't stand them.Yet funnily enough that's what I love about Math the fact that it's enough to make you go loco,the challenge.Makes me want to 'defeat' it even more.Haha.I cannot seem to get the hang of Geography and History...don't even get me there.Oh well,I'll just carry on and stay in Cengal....Chyeah right.I'm going to work my butt off this year so that I can get into Batai or any other 'B' class.I don't think I can survive another year without my Cyrenz or my Twilights when I start breaking down before the 3rd month.But I'll rant about that some other time when I'm free.Which I'm not.I'm actually online to do research for my debate,which is on this Wednesday.Oh yeah did I mention it's against Angsana.Yeah.AND oh did I ALSO MENTION that it's SOPHIA ALIZA,ABHILASH,ALEX AND JACLYN(hope I spelled it right) I'M AGAINST?Uhhuh yeah,so totally screwed.
Anyway this Saturday it's Kak Trina's suprise party her fab 15,imagine that.And it seems like only yesterday we were the 'babys' of the Sujak's forever playing and pulling each others hair.Not to mention the hitting and slapping.Moving on.The theme was initially supposed to be Purple Masquerade but I changed it to the next best thing as she wants that for her sweet sixteen if,Insyahallah she gets.
The theme is....
CHICAGO!!!!
OH YEAH.
ALL BROADWAY,BABY.
WITH THE SUITS AND THE MARILYN MONROE DRESSES AND FEDORAS...
AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!!
oh and all those sleazy acts with skirts so short they give a new meaning to 'get down with it'(pun not intended)
Well the whole family's excited.I mean the whole jingbang which includes,uncles aunties you get the picture.They're all looking forward to the ambience and the part where they get to dress up when they're 40-50.haha.which they normally don't get to.They love the idea.And so do Kak Trina's friends who are making 'special guest appereances'.I can't wait.I've finally planned my own party.With help of course.
Oh what am I wearing?
That you will see soon (: My mammy's a genius.She help me put it together.

The other day after a late lunch we were on the way home,we were all in the car.During the journey home I spotted something so touching.You know in those old school movies guys cycle around with their girlfriend in the front?Well I saw just that,on an old school bike.The girl whom the guy was courting then turned to face her boyfriend,smiled and kissed him on the lips and turned back.Apparently my parents saw that too.They smiled to each other and my mom leaned her head against my fathers shoulder.

Oh yes,love is most definitely in the air right now.

My brother as usual was not aware of anything,but I didn't bother to tell him.Eventhough this year I don't think I'll be having that moment,someday I will.I smiled and told myself Let them enjoy the moment,let them be young again.For if it really is love,it does live on forever...

No comments: