Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hello there (: I think it's about time I change my blogskin.But till I find a suitable one,I'll just use a random one.To anyone celebrating chinese new year out there GONG XI FA CAI!!!I went to my ama and akong's house in Kulai,Johor as usual.Didn't do much.Stayed at Sofitel.The service there sucks honestly.As usual.Went back right after crosscountry.That was why I couldn't go to the mamak right after.But,after a while we stopped at Air Keroh cos my brother was hungry,as usual,and to stretch and stuff cos I was being slightly restless in the car.After a bit there was a factory outlet selling Nike,Adidas,Reebok and even Ipanemas.I bought a pair of 3/4 pants and a tennis skirt,which Trina is very very jealous of.Mammy,papa and Kris bought a pair of shoes each.Mammy bought the most,as predicted.She bought a matching tank to a pair of pants she already owns,a tie die blue spaghetti strap,a yellow tank a pair of bicycle shorts and a pair of track pants.
This year,since the school started I've hardly had anytime to rest.I've been sleeping very late on weeknights and even on weekends.I was hardly free on weekends either.So when the holidays started I kinda forgot how to use the television.haha.And when I was watching the tv I was thinking to myself "Oh Gosh,how long has it been since I've touched this thing?"
And in the hotel at first I couldn't sleep but then,even sleeping at 10pm and waking up like 10am I still felt sleepy and took very long naps.Especially on the first day of Chinese New Year.I had a nap alright.A THREE HOUR LONG NAP.But just so you know I'm not that lazy.My normal 40 winks aren't 3 hours long haha.It's just that I've been really tired.I've been getting more spots on my T-zone particualrly my forehead.But this CNY I wasn't very hungry,so I ate very little and drank alot so they're going away pretty fast.And I haven't had my period for a month I think.Oh shit I'm terlalu stressed.You know when your young and your mom always tells you to take a nap and we always hated it.Now I wish I could take naps.
Oh kay I'm in the middle of baking so I'll be right back.
Loves.

No comments: