Friday, April 07, 2006

OH GOSH!!!I'M TOTALLY DRENCHED!

GOSH PEOPLE!HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU GUYS BRING TO SCHOOL......HAHA....got all wet today cause well you know...me birthdays on sunday....me,my so called sister nicole and abi!well from what i saw only me and nicole got wet....i think haha.....was soaking wet and i myte get wet again on monday.....owh cmon guys....a little sympathy fer your monitor!i got all wet today...totally drenched(CUE:AWWWWWWW....)books wet too...and my mum scolded me(CUE:Hey it wasnt her fault!)treen gave me a pressie shes so sweet(CUE:APPLAUSE FER HER!)hehe...today before school started i was running all over the canteen gettin ppl to sign nicoles card....it was so funny...running away frm her....and the not so funny part was when philip hit my nose!OWH OWH OWH!!!!it hurt....baddddddddddddddd....thn mama and aunty nette scolded him hehe...wahaha...hahah*cough cough*....and santa ng jaz came back frm 7 11 or was it atria wiv a bag of goodies...he was kinda like santa claus...yeah aprils santa haha...and he gott me gum*yum*which aint allowed in skool but i polished the thing of allryte....HEHE...and thn durin recess nicole was running arnd like the crazee woman askin ppl to sign haha it was glorious to watch....but in the end durin bm we showed each other our cards....and we were all aww thank you....so cute....whose signature is this and blabber blabber blabber...well watcha expect we are girls arent we!haha gonna post something soon in like a few more minutes....ciao!

No comments: