Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dj factor fever

Alrightey now....its official...I've got the DJ factor fever.I just couldn't resist(who could definitely not me anyway)MONEY!SINGING!so I'm gonna give it a shot...I don't think I'm gonna win cos Sofie sings too well!!!!!!!!!!grrr...hehe...but i would b lyk super happeee!!!!if she won....ooi!shes got lyk such a superb voice dont pray pray...keke....so me and nicole myt do a duet and a group thing wiv jo,nic and sof...but theres just one teensy-wensy-itsy-bitsy prob....the song choice....ok not really that...but its more abt the duet and group NAME!GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have quite a good imagination-not to boast-but When it comes to group names my mind goes blank...why!why!why!WHY!grrrr....for english theres this tupid oral test that cik juliana wants all of us to do we have to talk abt our hobbies or interests or lifestyles of wtv in front of the whole class...not bothered abt the stage fright its just i dunno what to talk abt...at all!!!!gimme a minute lemme take out my contacts...

(after 1 minute)
back...ahh..my eyes dont feel so dry no more...OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!i got terminated today!!!!!no not by that terminator dude arnold susah-nak-eja hehe but i got terminated from st johns....funny thing is im in pengakap not at johns....hahaha...ok heres the deal...i thought pengakap would be sucha long time and susah acc. to sam low frm 2 bel...thn on the registration day i decided to go scouts(one of the greatest decisions ive done)and told maxine to cancel my name and she said ok...but they didnt and sam scolded me fer not goin st johns....blah blah blah...but now shes in scouts....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i just love bein mean....anyway...I'm goin fer odd job day!!!!!!!!!!!woopededooda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is that even a word...hahatoday some person stole my black book....no it has no such interesting gossip or blah but its a black bbok wiv blak pages and someone stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CURSE THAT F^^KER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok feel better now.........whatever....goin to mph after choir tomorrow to get stuff will get another there....i love my trinity choir rhs!!!!!!!!!!!11i get to miss that agama ceramah thingy...............................wahaha...i gtg sleep


till tomorrow...muakz

No comments: