Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"I need to know, that you're with me"

Why is it so easy to flail out of control.

It's the second day of the second week and I feel so suffocated,
Sitting on the old benches in the RoyalSelangorClub's rest room waiting for Mae to be done with her hair. I kept thinking on how much I actually know about FormFour. Not very much if you wanted to guess.

I've been attempting to do my homework since but I feel a big chunk of myself undid, like a piece of me, the stitches left undone.

I feel as though the clock ticks three times as fast and everything is going, gone before I have firmly placed my grasp on it.

I've been blessed with responsibilities this year and unlike the last year, I do not plan to let anyone down.

I'm not a perfectionist but you could say that I am mostly afraid of the HUMILIATION failure brings, for I am not afraid of failure itself.

I miss the simplicity of sitting in the cabins, watching the sunrise while doing add math.
I miss the chee cheong fun in the canteen, the only thing I eat.
I miss feeling desolate in FormThree when I SHOULD BE paying attention.
I miss the prefects lounge, I used to belong there.
I miss the talks I used to have with "Daddy" Shaun LZQ on religion.
I miss falling asleep on Alex's lap during scouts camp.
I miss talking on the phone with Sophie.
I miss Kak Trina reading my mind.
I miss Callie's random texts.
I miss Nicole's HEHEHAHAHUHU in texts
I miss Ry's big eyes.
I miss Joyce's "I FEEL YOU"

How can you miss something that's right in front of you?
You can.





When you know soon enough, it's going to be taken away from you.

No comments: