Thursday, April 09, 2009

thank you

Mummy&Papa,

I know I do keep secrets from you guys but seriosuly I tell you guys TOO much hehe.
I love you both so much eventhough I feel I under appreciate you.

Baby,

Che may shout at you but che che loves you so much baby.

"plastic mastic" forever.




Thank you Uncle Knight (': I was shaking opening the box.
I love my godfather.

x.

To my "twin"

Happy Birthday.
I know we say hurtful things to each other,roll eyes at each other but I know we love each other.
I mean cliches come ever so often but to say our cliches are coincidents are too coniving.

I don't talk to you like I used to and sometimes I feel lost talking to you but I know that stuff like that doesn't matter.

Nicole,
you are a very strong willed,defiant person.
Full of ganache and zest. You live to your own unoredictable beat and it's the small things that make you so lovable.
What I mean just now was everyone can love you,just not like we can.
It's hard to love someone like you because,words&feelings cannot with hold our appreciation for you,we hold dearly to our hearts.
And no doubt there have been times where we fight till Kingdom comes.
HAH remember our drama in form one and two. TOO MUCH DRAMA KAY.

But see how's it turned out now.
I love you I hope you know.

xx.

SISTER "ophiasa"

I love you so much and you are the first person I am so damn comfortable with I mean it.
I constantly,well us,drive you up the wall,no kidding but I know we love each other and sometimes I'm so scared to leave this place for fear that our friendship will deteriorate in the raw tidings of the real world.

But you know what Soph, I know one day our husbands will play golf,or watch football together and our children will have playdates together and call us "Godma".
I am not picturing something stupid but something real because I feel it I love you.

xxx.

Kamal,

so much said yet left unsaid.
You are the missing pieces in my never ending puzzle.
Thank you for holding my hand.

xxxx.

SUJAKOUTURE,

you guys are beautiful.
and everyone knows this,just not the way I do.

XOXO HEY!

xxxxx.

Callie&Fie,

Sisterhood of the travelling kasut,
The two poeple I thought I could never connect with I end up being so close to.
You guys have changed my life.

xxxxxx.

Nick,

You are my bed of roses beneath the torns,handsome or not handsome.

Kheng,

You don't ususally give hugs out,but today when you id I knew you were special.
The words you say rival your actions.You are amazing flabby.

xxxxxxx.
Lynnie-Poo,

I love you I don't need another sister.

because my other sister is SAM.
I love you too.



TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WISHED ME,thank you so much.

To my beloved drama team you guys warm the cockles in my hearts.
(thank you Jeremy (: )


-


I end today with a poem.

Written by a HAMSTER pirate of epic cookie whore porpotions.

"applauding when the credits roll,
she's nominated for her part,
it's reality tv with a soul,
And she stays in our commercialized heart."

No comments: