Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Kak Sha esok got dodol riiiighhhhhtt?"

Hi everyone!
Okay the reason for the lack of posts comes in two reasons:-

a)
my schtupid laptop says that a hard disk is missing kut so everything is either gone or temporarily unavailable.
I do hope that it's just temp unavailable cos uhhmmm lets put it this way
PRACTICALLY 3 YEARS OF LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN.
Compilated in photographs vids (OMG RMB THE ENG LIT PROJECT GUYS? HAHAH) and songs.
So this affects my iPod.
And RebelHelloKitty hehe! has given me three consecutive eps of GossipGirl left unwatched.
The PAIN.

b)
Then PMR. AHHH Raya is esok so I don't want to spoil the mood okay ):

I'm in my Aunt's house typing on her oh so cute miniature SONY laptop but its still kinda hard.
But it's Raya must not be ungrateful!

Bulan Puasa may be over but the feeling is forever etched in heart.
I know you guys are thinking
"Daena has changed!"
Uhhhh abit la. This year I've been much holier 0:)

Kay you guys can stop laughing.

Really la.
Thanks to my ustazah who woke me up several times during puasa month to sembahyang hajat malam malam :) cos our "alarm clack" selalu "ROSAK"
hmmm (:

But I'm also happy cos I actually only had my period for I think two days this month.
The doctor said it was stress hormones (hahahaah PMR) and he said it was due to weight loss

:DDDD

I lost close to 7 kilos this month.The baju raya I tempah-ed the tailors had to alter so much (:
Only 4 more kilos to my goal weight!

this year no raya mood la.
Next year,insya-Allah (see I told you I'm holier!)
I'm going to follow "alarm clock" to his kampung cos I want to play with the cows
But he said no cows but got PS3 LCD tvs and five year olds on coke.



I AM SO TOTALLY THERE!


OH WE CAN HELP ARRANGE THE BUNGA AND THE COOKIES (:
YAY OMG DODOL.

LOVE!

No comments: