Monday, March 12, 2007

Hello smello and spread it like jello (:

Aiyayah where did that came from?
Hahaha.

I'm in Club Med Cherating right now.Yes,at this very moment.Right now.Uhhuh yes now...
Well anywayyy it's fab schmab heeerre.Although I miss very much my Cyrenz+Twilightz and some other precious ones.I'm in the kids club.It's called Passworld,I think.Yeah I'm pretty sure.It's so schweettt (; Theres like these hanging thingies we sit in and computers and internet access and Xboxes and Playstations,Foosball tables and Iyou can even play the guitar and the drums here.It's for kids 11-17.Perfect!So mny hot guys here!Evn the G.O(Guest Officers) s' are hot.I know The Cyrenz will LOVE that.Haha.Today woke up at like 8.15.Was s'pose to wake up at 7.30 to have a quick breakfast and go for a round of tennis(did I not mention Trina that the courts are 24 hours access?)but I was still sleep.Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up early and go for an early morning jog and watch the sun rise (: It's off season here which means not many people especially the foreigners are here.But there are some.Went bungee jumping and rock climbing (: I forgot to bring my cable to uploas pictures ): D'oh.Danced in the rain.hehe.Played mini golf a little went back and changed into my bikini and shorts.Had lunch and Christy joined us.Talked laughed ate.Kris and papa went for a swim but it was scorching so me and mom sat this one out.Watched the clouds past and coconut trees sway in the wind.Glanced at the sea throught the theater.The green blue waters glistening under the afternoon sun.Beautiful.Then I fell asleep.haha.Woke up wanted to explore so here I am.

Yesterday when we arrived we were greeted by two G.O.s' Christy and Irene.Christy kinda teased me about my butterfly pillow.Hey!Atir gave it to meeee hahaha We were given ice cold drinks and a cold towel.Then Irene explained to us about the place and the facilities here.Yadayadayada.Then we were given coloured ribbons.Purple for kids and orange for adults.We can have free drinks at the bar by just showing the band.I love the Iced Lemon Tea.And fro adults they can have free drinks but they can have alcoholic beverages too like free beer and free house wine but some wines like the 1908 ones and the champagne will be charged for.Oh cool I was listening (:
We were shoen to our rooms by Annie.She's Korean.She's tan and she's so pretty.I'm no les but she's so fit.Her tummy is like woah and her bod is so toned and her korean accent is so cute.She's tall tan nice and pretty.Eyerr lucky.Our rooms are like divided into sections named after animals.Our rooms are in Itik hehehe.Unpacked.Changed.Lunch.Wen to the pool.skipskipskip.Dinner.The food is quite good some things are so good but the desserts are scrumptious!At dinner theres this couple with a baby and theres a cat who was to take a look so the lady talked to the cat.
she said
"No kitty.Don't hurt baby.You eat the food ok?"
She left the food and it ate and just kinda like guarded the baby.Too cute!But the baby is adorable.skipskipskip.Show by the G.Os.Really fun and they can dance so well!!!Evryones on their toes all the time so theyre all fit.Annie can dance so well!Another great thing about her.Pfft.Won the Ladies Pillow Fight contest.haha.my rival was a drunk french lady called Sophie.She was drunk but was very nice.
Went back to the room but I accidently locked the door with the lock so had to go back and get the other key from papa(connecting rooms.one for me and my bro and one for my parents)Changed.Slept.

Well I'm gna go explore.I'll update later.Loves to all!!!

No comments: